- Łukasz Wodyński was born in Bydgoszcz (Poland)
- in 1999 started his education in SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS in Bydgoszcz on degree subject – graphic
- in 2005 he get degree certificate in Franciszek Otto atelier, annex to degree,s certificate from painting get in Tadeusz Hassek atelier
- Since 2005, continued education at the Faculty of Fine Arts, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun – the direction of easel painting with painting in architecture speciality
- in 2010 he received an honors degree
- a degree in painting from prof. Piotr Klugowski atelier, an annex to the drawing diploma in prof. Krzysztof Pituła atelier
- one of the founders "Les Artes" Foundation for Development and Creative Activity www.lesartes.com.pl / 01.01.2011 – 01.09.2011 Member of the Board
He is creating exploiting both painting and drawing media and the multimedia technology. He's also carrying out LIVE ACTS (interdisciplinary projects constituting the synthesis of the theatre, performance and of visual arts).
His works are in private collections in Poland, Sweden and Germany.
His works where exhibited in CENTRE OF CONTEMPORARY ART ZNAKI CZASU in Toruń, CENTRE OF CONTEMPORARY ART ZAMEK UJAZDOWSKI in Warsaw, THEATER Grudziądz, WATER PUMPS HALL in Toruń and many more.
Wodyński cooperated in his projects with many visual and music artists like: Xavier Bayle xavierbayle.republika.pl/ , Jarosław Pijarowski jaroslawpijarowski.republika.p… , Jorgos Skolias www.skolias.strefa.pl , Rafał Iwański ( X-Navi/ HATI ) www.myspace.com/xnaviet , Wojciech Zięba ( Infamis ) www.myspace.com/darkinfamis and more.
From 2012 he also starts working in VIDEO techniques.